About the AEDC Community profiles
The AEDC Community profile contains important information about early childhood development outcomes. It shows AEDC results at a community level as well as providing contextual information for the whole community.
Your Community profile will provide:
- background information about the AEDC
- information to help communities understand the AEDC results
- summary information about the children surveyed including:
- the key considerations for interpreting AEDC results
- demographics and characteristics of children surveyed (including distribution of boys and girls, early childhood care and educational experiences and types)
- the AEDC results for each local community by domain
- a definition of terms.
The AEDC Data Explorer can provide you with comparative information about your community.
Search Community Profiles