About the resources for communities
AEDC resources provide a wealth of useful information about many aspects of the programme.
Resources for communities available in this section include:
- AEDC User Guide - Local Government
- AEDC User Guide - Policy Makers and Government Executive
- Supporting effective policy and planning
- Policy makers and government sector messages
- Local government sector messages
These documents are available in PDF, as well as accessible text versions, and can be downloaded from the table below.
Policy Briefs published by the Centre for Community Child Health provide additional information on research in the early childhood sector to inform policy and practice and support local communities in creating the best developmental opportunities for children.